The Arc has been online for a week now! We’ve written 12 posts, which have been viewed about 10 000 times by about 6 000 different people.
Here are our opening posts, in case you missed them.
On rule changes and their effect on the game:
On free kicks:
- The number of free kicks per game is well down on 1970s/80s levels.
- The Eagles come out a fair way in front on free kicks when they play at home.
- Do the Eagles get a lot of free kicks in their favour, or do they give away fewer frees? Turns out its both.
On players’ ages:
- How does your club’s age profile compare?
- How old is the typical Premiership team?
- How did the age of the 2015 Hawks compare to the Eagles and to the rest of the competition?
And finally, on the truly diabolical start to the season that the Dockers have had:
We also posted two other posts about the Dockers start when they had gone 0-and-5, but those posts have been superseded now Freo lost its sixth match.
You can sign up to be alerted via email when there’s a new post using the form on the sidebar, or click the link at the top right of the page if you’re on your mobile. You can like us on Facebook at facebook.com/TheArcFooty and follow on Twitter @TheArcFooty as well.
Thanks for reading!